REMEMBER YOUR CORONA-PASSPORT
BARK is a poetic, spectacular and thought provoking contemporary circus performance for a forest, an audience, and five performing artists. Played site-specifically in and with your local forest, BARK is about reconnecting with each other and with nature. The forest, the soil and the trees are the main characters of the performance, and co-create the piece together with the performers, climate scientists and outside eyes.
The performance combines a physical expression of group acrobatics, vertical dance, dance and physical theatre with contemporary soundscapes and poetic text, all performed up in, between, with and around the trees. Through being nature, reconnecting, and living utopia, BARK aims to convey a sensory experience that can change perspectives on our human natures, as a part of the biosphere.
BARK will premiere May 7th and tour Denmark, Norway and Finland by bike during the summer and autumn of 2021.
Performance dates and venue:
Fri May 28th kl. 19
Sat May 29th kl. 14 and kl. 19
Sun May 30th kl. 14
Hollufgårds Allé 26
5220 Odense SØ
Meeting place: At the guest atalier: 55,3551301, 10,4377852
- To avoid long waiting time, pre-booked tickets are recommended. A valid coronapas is necessary (to keep in line with regulations and protect the audience, we will only admit passers-by with a coronapas).
- Bring outdoor clothes + be prepared to be in touch with nature in all kinds of weather
- The performance is not recommended for large baby strollers or wheelchairs
- In total you will walk 2 km walk / 70 min
- Ideally pre-book your tickets; you can buy a ticket on site
- Language: English + Norwegian
- Ages 10+
- After-show donations possible for Acting for Climate to support their work
- The artists encourage a climate-friendly form of transportation to and from the show: cycling, public transportation or carpool, if possible.